Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My first blog

Hey, today i read several people's blogs ( startes with smr's ) and finally shifted to the "BLOGGERS'S GROUP" from the group of "NON BLOGGERS". SMR's blog is really nice and it inspired me. Earlier, i used to always comment on one of my friends(Bharat) that only chutiya's blog... but now ... what r u thinking ??? .... i m not a chutiya... I have changed . I beleive :-
"CHUTIYAS DON'T BLOG".
Ok enough for today .. as i have already wriiten a lot of comments on Bharat's, sikka's, etc blogs.
So BLOGGERS JINDABAD!!!


Ps:
Hey no offence meant. If u dont like , don't read my blogs in future.

TechnoratiTechnorati: , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... so u identify urself as the 1st chutiya blogger. neways happy blogging ahead. btw u cud href to my blog at the point wer u mentioned it.

Anonymous said...

saale chutiye
tum bhi blogs likhna shuru kar diye.
bhagwaan NON - CHUTIYA turbo ki aatma ko shanti de.